We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1. Responsible body
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
KSM Kaymer Sport Marketing GmbH
KSM Kaymer Sport Marketing GmbH
2. Data processing on this website
- We automatically collect and store in your server log files information that your browser transmits to us. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
We cannot assign this data to a specific person. We do not merge this data with other data sources and the data is deleted after statistical evaluation.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
We also offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. You will need to provide a valid e-mail address in order to respond to your enquiry. You can provide further information voluntarily.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
The processing of data for the purpose of establishing contact with us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
4. Data Transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you according to art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR have given your explicit consent to it,
- the passing on after art. 6 exp. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the asserting, practice or defense of legal claims and no reason for the acceptance exists that you have a predominant protection-worthy interest in the not passing on of your data,
- for the case that for the passing on after art. 6 exp. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation exists,
- this is necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the completion of contractual relationships with you.
5. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and that it is not possible to identify you personally. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.2
[Please inform me if other analysis tools are used, e.g. Piwik, eTracker, Jetpack, etc.]
6. Social media plug-ins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and All Square Golf. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned in section 2a) of this data protection declaration will be transmitted.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) in order to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data transfer takes place independently of whether you own an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, Kalifornien 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy;
- All Square S.A., 133, Avenue de la Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxemburg, Großherzogtum Luxemburg, https://www.allsquaregolf.com/privacy.
[Please let me know, if you want to include Youtube videos on your website]
[Please let me know, if Google Maps services are included on the site]
7. Rights of the concerned person
In accordance with the applicable law, you have the following rights:
- Right of access, i.e. right to be informed about the personal data pertaining to you that is processed by us (art. 15 GDPR).
- Right to rectification, i.e. right to demand correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data pertaining to you that is processed by us (art. 16 GDPR).
- Right to erasure (right to be “forgotten”), i.e. right to request the deletion of your personal data processed by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (art. 17 GDPR).
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR).
- Right to data portability, i.e. right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, subject to certain conditions (art. 20 GDPR).
- Right to object to the processing of personal data (art. 21 GDPR).
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with future effect in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent before its withdrawal remains unaf-fected.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (art. 77 GDPR).
A list of the data protection officers and their contact details can be found under the following link:: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.